So, after the beach and the whole key fiasco, I couldn't find my camera. I searched all over and figured it was on the beach somewhere along with the keys. The morning we packed for the airport I found it in the outside zipper of my suitcase. I was quite excited. Never did find those keys, though.
We saw Joel and Sara and their baby Grace, who is a few weeks younger than the twins and I don't have any pictures of her because my camera was M.I.A. She's a cutie and we enjoyed visiting with them.
We had a great trip and at times it seemed to drag out with us being away for two weeks, but now that it's over it seems like it was so fast. Thanks to Todd and Breezy for letting us come and watch their little angels and for their hospitality. Thanks also to all of our friends and family who made the trip to the Woodlands to visit us as well. It was great seeing everyone. It was also nice to get home. We got filled up on Mexican food, Chick-fil-A, Sonic and Wings and More in Texas so we'll be good for a while. Our first meal here yesterday was Chicago style pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment