So...it's official. Brett and I are OLD! We now have two school age children. The kids will start school in two weeks. We find out their teachers next Tuesday and then meet the teachers Wednesday. We actually found out Maddi's teacher yesterday. We saw her at dance and she told us Maddi is in her class. Very exciting as this is who Maddi wanted. I have heard such great things about her. We are still excited to find out who she knows in her class. We don't know Cade's teacher yet, so that will be fun to find out too. Looks like summer is coming to a close.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
My "baby" is 5
So...it's official. Brett and I are OLD! We now have two school age children. The kids will start school in two weeks. We find out their teachers next Tuesday and then meet the teachers Wednesday. We actually found out Maddi's teacher yesterday. We saw her at dance and she told us Maddi is in her class. Very exciting as this is who Maddi wanted. I have heard such great things about her. We are still excited to find out who she knows in her class. We don't know Cade's teacher yet, so that will be fun to find out too. Looks like summer is coming to a close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment