
I forgot to rotate the picture and now I can't get it to rotate. Sorry. Our poor dog, Cocoa, was a pumpkin for Halloween. We took her trick or treating with us and she was happy to have her costume on because it kept her warm. It was insanely windy and quite cool on Halloween. We took her on one street and then brought her home and she was happy to sleep in the kennel the rest of the night and didn't bark or anything when the door bell rang over and over.

Trick or treating started right after school at 3:30 and went until 8:00. The kids went for about an hour and then came home for hot cocoa and hot cider and to empty their buckets of candy. Then they gave out candy for about an hour and I think they enjoyed that just as much. They went back out for another hour when it was dark and then we went to a neighbors for pizza and cupcakes. They ended up with way too much candy!

I guess Star Wars wast the theme for the boys and Dorothy for the girls. We had 100s of trick or treaters and ran out of candy after 6:30. It was a fun Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment