Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Colds, Cold and love...oh my!

Colds.....
So, Brett, Maddi and I all seem to be fighting off a cold. No fever or anything, just real sniffly and stuffy and annoying. It seems like Cade might have been stuffy for about two days last week so maybe we are getting that cold he had. Maddi seems like she is getting better after two days of it so hopefully it's a short lived cold for all of us.


Cold....
Ugh...why won't winter just go away? We are getting another arctic blast tonight and it makes me realize that although all the cute spring clothes are at the stores it will be a long time before we are wearing any of that cuteness. I did see a sky full of geese this afternoon so maybe, just maybe the geese know something that I don't know. We had some crazy sideways snow this evening. Gotta love Chicago!

Love....
Today Maddi had a friend over after school. They were making cards and Maddi wrote this lovely note...on a napkin, no less....

Translation: I want to kiss you Ryan Mastro (boy from Cade's football team in 4th grade that she hardly knows) you are such a hottie. That is very true. Do you love me? turn over...Here is a special treat for you!
I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E on our hands when this girl is old enough to date! I want to think that she was just being creative with the stickers they were using for the cards. But, I'm afraid that's not the case.
I've got Maddi who is in "love" with any boy with a pulse and Cade who only loves his mommy and wants to live with me forever. I'm telling you my kids are opposite in every way!






2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious! ya'll better watch out!!

Tootle Family said...

Pam....YOU'RE KILLING me!!! That is the funniest thing ever. Oh my goodness. so funny.