Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Rest of Spring Break


Here are some pics of the rest of our Spring Break last week. The kids both got new bikes since they are too big for their old ones. I have to think they enjoyed helping Brett put them together as much as they enjoy riding them. Don't mind my disasterous living room in the background. It took me all week to get the laundry done. I would do a load and then it would sit on the couch to be folded and then I'd fold a load and then wash a load until finally I mustered up enough energy to get it all sorted and then I finally carried it upstairs where it sat for me to put it all away after a few days. By the time it was all put away the hampers were overflowing with clothes again. I really need a laundry fairy.

One day during the break we met some friends for lunch and then went bowling. I forgot I had my camera until after the bowling when they were riding the bumper cars. It was a new bowling alley and it was nice and clean and had a really fun game room. The kids had a great time. My kids look like demons with their glowing eyes. I tried to make them look normal but I can't get the crazy eyes to go away.

Maddi and Maddie spent a long time sitting on the motorcycle game watching two teenage boys playing dance dance revolution. The boys were really good. They must spend all their time and money playing that game.

Here is Cade man pretending to play the motorcycle game and watching the dance dance revolution boys too.


I was going to put up a picture of the sonogram picture of the new baby but I realized that both of the kids took the pictures to school today to show their class. Maddi begged to take it to show her dance teachers and friends on Monday and Tuesday. It's so cute to see the kids so excited about this new baby. I think this baby is going to be so loved by their big brother and sister. My first appointment went well. Due date is 11/11 and there is only one baby. Thrilled it's not twins! I will have another ultrasound at 13 weeks so that's exciting. If it's a boy it's possible that we would be able to tell. If it's a girl, we won't be certain but we might have an idea. I just have to think that this baby is a girl since Maddi has wished and prayed for a sister for so long. Honestly it doesn't matter what the sex is, we just want it to be healthy. We have already been blessed with a girl and a boy so what more could we want.

No comments: