My little bugaboo had a busy day and he is worn out. Maddi is having a friend sleepover and we were all hanging in the family room watching a movie when I kept feeling this strange feeling on my belly. I wondered if it was the baby kicking Cade's leg or if it was Cade kicking me. I looked over and Cade man was crashed out. The kicking was the falling asleep "jumps" from Cade. I totally understand how it happens. I can't stay awake watching tv for the life of me, which is why I watch tv and surf the web at the same time.
Here are the Maddi's watching the movie together.
Cade woke up at 6:00 like usual and was on clock watch. Some friends were coming over at 8:15 in the morning to play because their mom was out of town and the dad had to meet a client. Cade woke me up at 7:30 to tell me to get up because they were coming soon. It's so nice to have my own personal alarm clock. The kids played outside most of the day, we had lunch, he had baseball pictures and then Cade played catch with Brett for most of the afternoon. His catching skills improved 100% today and he was so excited that he finally got it that he just kept playing catch until Brett told him he should rest so his arm isn't too sore from throwing so much. Good thing Brett is here to carry this boy up to bed. His dead weight would be too much for me to handle up the stairs these days! Night night sweet boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment