Thursday, September 3, 2009

Three for Thursday

3 random things on Thursday:

1. I saw this blog on a friends blog and then clicked on some links from that blog and I feel like such a boring mom. I do not enjoy cooking dinner, much less deciding what to make for the kids lunches. I really get bored with it because Maddi's lunch is gluten free. Maybe I'll keep browsing these blogs of creative people and find some inspiration to make things more exciting in our house.

2. Something is in the air/water at our house and there is some major reproduction going on. We had 4 baby robbins at the front door and 4 baby robbins on the playset earlier this spring. Then when we got home from Texas we had a dove nest that had 2 babies that recently spread their wings and flew away. Now there is ANOTHER dove with 2 eggs in the nest. I told Brett to get rid of the nest Sunday when he mowed the lawn but he didn't and now we're having more babies. The problem is that those dove are so messy and are messing on our front porch. So that will be 12 baby birds and one baby human in about 6 months for our house.

3. I am pretty sure this baby is going to be a monkey, gymnast, dancer, and/or karate black belt. I really wish I knew what in the world she was doing inside me but she is a very active one. She has made me sick to my stomach a few times from so much movement. I am so glad to know that my children love my uterus so much and have such a fun time in there. I would love to have a home sonogram machine to watch her in action.

3 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

I didn't even click the link on your blog. I know what you are referring to! UGH. Makes a sandwich look like a lousy lunch doesn't it?

EBD said...

My kids have the Bento Box and we love them. However, my lunches look nothing like those. I think she may have a little too much time on her hands....maybe one kid?

Oleys said...

hahaha!! First of all - the birds thing cracks me UP! You must be in a very fertile area! The birds are flocking to you! hehehe Secondly - I know exactly what you are talking about with the baby loving the uterus thing! Little Micah has had me so nauseous at times. Maybe it's because we're older?! I think this little girl will be here around Oct 7th . . . I feel like I'm about to POP! You look great and I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Time sure flies. . .
Take care!!