This is baby girl at 6 weeks wearing a dress that was Maddi's. Maddi's baby doll, Lisa, has been wearing this dress for many years and now we have a "real" baby doll to wear it again.
I'll have to find the pics of Maddi at this age wearing this dress and see how much they do/don't look alike.
Sunday we had Christmas #1 with Grampa and Texas Grammy. The kids were waiting patiently by the tree until it was time to open gifts. The pics of opening gifts didn't turn out well, but Cade loved his Legos and Maddi loved her American Girl gift card and they both are excited about getting their own Garmin GPS so they can go geocaching. I think Brett's excited about their fancy new GPS too! Monday after taking Grampa and Texas Grammy to the airport we went back to American Girl so Maddi could spend her gift cards. She bought the bitty baby twin girls. This was Emalyn's 3rd, yes 3rd, trip to AG in her short 6 weeks of life! I think we're done with AG for awhile, I hope :) I really hope Emalyn likes dolls as much as Maddi did/does because she will have more dolls than she knows what to do with.
The McDonald clan minus me and Emalyn. Emalyn slept through this round of gifts...
Cocoa all dressed up in the bows from the gifts. That poor dog is always being tortured by one on the kids.
Cade and Emalyn loving on each other.
Grampa getting some love from Emalyn and Cocoa before we left for the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment