Emalyn has a favorite toy. This pig is from Omie and it sings songs and snorts and such and she LOVES it! She smiles so big whenever she sees/hears it. The kids love that she recognizes them and now a toy too. So fun!
Flashback...Maddi used to have lots of chins and stick out her tongue all the time just like Emma. Maddi is such a good sister to Emalyn and such a great help for me.
Tummy time! I can't help but think of MC Hammer, Hammer Time, everytime I say Tummy Time! Emalyn doesn't mind tummy time at all and she is getting so strong. She was looking at Cocoa in this picture. Everytime I talk to the baby in the high pitched baby talk voice Cocoa thinks I'm talking to her and she gets all excited and comes to see me. Silly dog...doesn't she know she's been replaced by a baby...
A little bit of a smile for Mommy. Sweetness!
No comments:
Post a Comment