Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween at School


Emalyn and I went to a Halloween playdate at church. She looked so cute in her overalls that Maison passed down to her!

She had fun at the playdate doing crafts, but she really had fun playing with my decorative balls that she is not supposed to play with. Caught you, Stinker!

Cuteness!

This is Cade with some of the kids in his class. I went to his party and did the Bozo bucket game. It was fun and the kids were very excited, but not too crazy. I didn't get to see the parade because I was at home with Maddi, who was sick. Poor girl had to miss school that day because she was vomiting the night before. She also had to miss the Monster Mash Bash that night and Emalyn and I stayed home with her. Luckily Cade was still able to go with a friend. Brett was on a plane back from L.A. so he didn't go either so no pictures from the night, but Cade said it was a blast.

No comments: