Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Half of Ten on Tuesday

1. I forgot I had pictures of our one 80 degree day we had this year. Maddi and Cade both got new bikes because they have outgrown their old ones (again). We went on a family bike ride to Culver's for lunch and pretty much spent the entire day outside enjoying the nice weather.








2. We have had about one week of spring and it was so wonderful! We went on bike rides, the kids played outside, it was glorious. And now...it's winter again. It's April 19th and we had a high of 39 this morning, the temperature has dropped during the day. It's very windy and it's raining. Guess it could be snow and that's the only thing that would make it worse. I am so tired of the cold. Sunshine, please come back and bring spring.

3. Mama, Dada, Sissy, Bubba, Cocoa, Baby and Jesus. That's the names Emalyn says all the time. I sing Jesus Loves Me to her when she goes down for a nap or to bed at night. She now says Jesus quite frequently and names Him right along with the rest of our family members. Oh yeah, and she's Baby. We call her Baby Emma and right now she only says Baby, not the Emma part. So cute!

4. Yo-yo. We bought Cade a yo-yo when we went to Las Vegas. It broke a few days later and he really wanted another one. I found one at Learning Express for $20! I'm way too cheap to pay $20 for a yo-yo so I bought one on ebay for $.99 and $.67 shipping. It got shipped from Hong Kong 2 weeks ago and it still isn't here. Cade looks for it everyday. I can't wait to see how long the $1.67 lasts before breaking.


5. Maddi's had 2 dance competitions the last 3 weekends. She has done well and had a lot of fun. This is from the dressing room. Maddi and her little friends are ready for a dance and the other girls are getting their hair and makeup done before their dances. This next one is from this past weekend. Emalyn wouldn't let Maddi put her down so she got in the picture too.

No comments: