Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three for Thursday

1. This was Miss Thing throwing a fit last week. I don't remember what it was about, but probably something important in her world, like she wanted 4 spoons and she only had 2. The kid loves applesauce and wants to eat it with multiple spoons. These pictures of her fussing and pouting make me laugh and we have to remember to laugh with a child this age. She's not even two yet, we have a fun year ahead, I'm sure :)




2. I pulled the blocks up from the basement for playgroup last week and Emalyn has played with them every day since. She loves to play blocks with Bubba. I love that she loves something that Cade also enjoys. She'll make him get off the couch in the mornings and play with her. It goes something like "Bubba, blocks" "off" (as she's pulling him off the couch) "Yellow, blue, green, red blocks with Bubba". Then she'll point out all of the blocks she thinks Cocoa has chewed or "broken" as she calls them. There are 2 or 3 blocks that Cocoa chewed part of. Emma thinks if the blocks won't fit on right then it's broken because Cocoa chewed it. Lots of OCD tendencies. So many things she talks about all the time over and over like: Ellie, frog, basement, bye bye (there were frogs in the window wells and she was freaked out and Cade told her Ellie took them bye bye); pink swing, towel, uh oh, birds (she thinks if she's going to swing there's going to be bird poo on the swing and we'll have to clean it with a towel); it broken, horsie (the horse she'd ride at Meijer is gone and I told her it's broken and she talks about it all the time); Cocoa, backpack, sissy (we saw a back pack at the store with a dog that looks like Cooca and I took a picture for sissy to see). Maybe it's normal for these things at this age, I just don't remember. I guess time will tell if she outgrows this or not.



3. Emma loves her sissy and Cocoa. This picture was so funny because Maddi and Emma look cute but Cocoa is licking her nose. We were cracking up when we looked at the pictures.


No comments: