Friday, November 9, 2007

Birthday Celebration #4

The final Birthday Celebration was Sunday morning at the Colonial Cafe for breakfast/lunch and ice cream. Maddi is in deep thought here making another Birthday wish. I always wonder what they wish for but they can't tell me or it won't come true.
Aunt Shirley and Grammy experiencing the kitchen sink. Me, Brett, Shirley and Grammy shared it. I'm pretty sure I had the most.
Cade and Maddi enjoying their ice cream. Cade got a colonial clown ice cream. He ate all his and wanted some kitchen sink too. He is my child!

That's the end of the 7th Birthday for Maddi. I hope she has a wonderful year as a 7 year old. (I'm still in denial that my little girl is SEVEN!)

2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Wow, that's every little girl's dream birthday celebration ... times four! I had the chickenpox on my 7th birthday. :( Happy Birthday, Maddi!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a great birthday! I really need to try out that kitchen sink.

-EBD