Monday, December 3, 2007

All I want for Christmas....


All I want for Christmas is my TWO FRONT TEETH!
Maddi lost her second top tooth today at school. Yeah. Poor Cade hasn't lost any teeth and he is singing all I want for Christmas is to lose a tooth.

I feel so bad for Cade being the younger brother. It seems like he is just waiting to grow up to be as big as Maddi. Maddi didn't have anyone doing things before her so she wasn't waiting to grow up so much. As Brett reminded me (who is also the first born child in his family) Cade knows much more about losing teeth, starting school, etc. so when he does get to do them it's familiar and not so scary as it was for Maddi. I guess I was feeling sorry for Cade because I was the same way with an older brother getting to do things first. Which brings me to ask...does birth order play a role in your personality? Take the poll on the left side of the blog.

No comments: