Wednesday was a warmish day for us. It was in the mid 40s and it's sad, but true...we think 40 is warm. Since it was such a "warm" day and all the snow has melted the kids finally got to enjoy some time on their bikes. They were having a blast because they have not been able to ride bikes in a very long time. Since the beginning of Novemeber, I think. As you can see, they both have grown a ton and need new bikes! We knew they were getting big for their bikes last summer but, wow, they have grown like crazy and now they look somewhat silly.

Cade found a stick and was whipping the stick as he was riding. I have no idea what he was playing but I was impressed that he can ride with one hand. He wasn't always the most coordinated on the bike, or anything else for that matter.

Thursday it is going to be even warmer at a balmy 56. The kids and I are excited because we are going to walk home from school tomorrow. Come on spring....
1 comment:
Jill is all of a sudden to big for her bike too. I know what you mean about how weird they look on them! Hope Spring comes your way soon, I am pretty sure we are in the beginning.
Post a Comment