Three random things on Thursday:
1. I have been reading this girls blog for a week or two and she takes the most amazing pictures. I'm totally not into photography and don't really know anything about what to look for in a picture, but her pictures just blow me away. Check out her blog here.
2. Kids make everything special. I just have to say that having little kids have made my Mother's Day and Bday so special. Of course they made adorable cards, books, and crafts at school for Mom's Day. They were so excited when they were making them, they would whisper to each other about what they were doing each day after school. I'm always impressed with how well they know me. They get everything right about how tall I am or how much I weigh and my favorite things. I love their contageous excitement!
3. Now that I wrote these two things I can't remember the third thing I was going to write. Like I've said before, my kids sucked my brain from me and I'm afraid this pregnancy is going to be detrimental to my brain cells. I can feel the sucking as we speak....
1 comment:
Love the pictures on that blog and you are so right about the kids sucking it out of us. My brain is mush!
Post a Comment