Sunday, May 17, 2009

Teeth and Soccer


Cade keeps losing teeth. He lost a top front tooth at school Friday. Sunday morning he lost a bottom tooth and now he looks like a toothless wonder! I think corn on the cob and apples are out of his diet for a while. His gums are looking a little strange. I think a tooth on the top is about to come in so that part of his gum is bulging and the other gums are more recessed. I can't wait to see which tooth is coming in because it's kind of between his front and side teeth on the top, not really where a tooth should be coming in. He had that crazy shark tooth pulled on top so I don't know if this is his real front tooth coming in or the side one. I really don't want to experience anymore crazy teeth and I pray it's a normal tooth growing in it's normal space. The more I see other kids the same ages of Maddi and Cade I realize there are some really funky teeth out there. I see why so many kids start getting braces so young these days. I'm expecting my kids will need braces but hopefully just to make them nice and straight not because they have snaggley teeth all over the place!

Cade his last soccer game of the season Sunday. It was a makeup for one that was rained out. The game Saturday was soooo cold and windy. Sunday it was still a little chilly, but without the wind. They only had 6 kids at the game so he got lots of playing time and the poor little guy was warn out. I think I need to take him running on a daily basis to build up his stamina! It was a fun soccer season and now baseball starts Monday.

Here is Maddi saying "why are you taking my picture?" all wrapped in a blanket at the soccer game. I had to get a picture of her in there somewhere.

Cade was complaining that he was hot and tired at the game so Brett gave him his sunglasses and hat to give him some shade and cool off.

Little Aggie watching the game taking a break.

No comments: