I cleaned out the camera to make room for pictures from todays Halloween parade and parties at school. I found pictures of this nasty gummy hand that Grammy sent the kids. It even has crunchy bones in it.
Maddi was the only brave soul in our house to eat such grossness.
The worst part was when she'd take a bite you could really hear the candy bones crunching inside and the gummy part sounded so squishy. I get grossed out hearing people eat in general, so hearing my sweet girl eat a hand was really pretty gross.
Another item found on my camera was Maddi's choir performance. Our church has Awana's on Sunday nights that the kids went to last year but this year Maddi is too old for Sunday night Awana's. She would have to go on Wednesday night and that doesn't work with our schedule, so she goes to children's choir on Sunday night while Cade goes to Awanas. Maddi has always loved singing so it works out well that she's able to do choir while Cade is in Awanas. They had their first program on October 18th and it was really cute.
Maddi is always singing songs and just like her mommma, she sings the wrong words. It's really funny. How can that be hereditary? She was singing her choir songs a lot before the performance and I think Emalyn heard her singing because each performance (there were 4 and I went to 3 of them) as soon as the kids would start singing Emalyn would go crazy in my belly. I think she will like to hear Maddi singing the songs after she is born.
More pics to come with parades, parties, Maddi's bday, trick or treat and belly pics. 7 days until Miss Emalyn is evicted from my uterus!
4 comments:
7 more days...wow that went fast! At least for me that is. ;)
Okay-Pammy
"Ejected from my uterus" We all have a wonderful picture of you. Can't wait to meet the girl ejected from your uterus. Love it, will have to tell Mike this one as it tops some of the comments I have made.
Okay, Pammy. "Ejected from you uterus", we all have a visual of you for next week. Actually, we cannot wait to meet the little girl being ejected from your uterus. Love it, I will have to tell Mike as this will top some of our comments. Love ya!
Dusti,
It's EVICTED, not ejected. Her rental period has run out and she is not allowed to dwell in my uterus any longer. Ejected is pretty funny!
Post a Comment