I teach a Seniors of Steel class on Monday mornings with some very sweet "Senior Citizens". They told me last week that this week they didn't want to exercise, they just wanted to have a party for me. It worked out perfect that it was Columbus Day because the kids were out of school so they were invited to come too. They enjoyed the cinnamon rolls, cake, fruit and punch and then Cade wanted to go back to child care to play. Maddi stuck around and visited with the "grandmas". They gave us a gift card to Babies R Us so we could choose what we wanted/needed.
Here is the clan. I look like a giant compared to all these ladies! I enjoy seeing them every Monday and hearing all about their weekends, grandkids, etc. and they enjoy hearing about my family. Since I don't have any grandparents living, it's nice to have some other grandmas in my life!
1 comment:
Post a Comment