Just a few funny things from the kids lately. Here they are showing off their pregnant bellies like their mama. Cade only let me get his pic if I said I wouldn't put it on the blog. Sorry Cade, but I think the picture is cute and had to put it up.
The other day in the car Cade said he wasn't sure he wanted to be a Lego for Halloween anymore because someone at school laughed at him when he said he wanted to be a lego. Maddi was so mad at the kid for laughing so she said, "what's the kids name who laughed at you?" Cade told her who it was and Maddi said, "you tell Devin that you have a big sister and she'll beat you up for laughing at me." She was so serious too that she wanted to beat that kid up. It's good to know that they do actually love and care about each other even with all of the argueing they can do too!
No comments:
Post a Comment