Emalyn Faith is 2 months old! Time flies when you're having fun. You are sleeping through the night and that means fun for all of us! You have slept 4 nights in a row of 9-10 1/2 hour stretches. Woo hoo!
This is a picture of her when I thought she was sleeping. Ha! She likes to take 45 minute cat naps throughout the day. Sometimes she'll take good 2-3 hour naps, especially if she's snuggling on Daddy's chest. Since Brett had 2 4 day weekends with Christmas and New Years, Emalyn took lots of naps with daddy. That made Daddy happy to get some snuggle time in, Emma was happy to get good sleep and Mommy was happy to get out and run errands and shop!
How cute is this hat from Amy T? Love it! Thanks Amy. My 2 month old is such a good, sweet baby. She likes to eat a lot and if she's not eating or napping, she's happy to chill out in her bouncy seat, nap in her swing or just lay around checking out her world. She is very happy and laid back.
She's getting so big. At her 2 month visit she was 10 pounds 10 ounces, 50%. 22 1/2 inches long, 60% and 39 cm head, 60%.
Maddi and Cade are still loving their baby sister. They love that she smiles and coos and really recognizes their faces and voices. It's so fun to watch their reactions to Emalyn.
She is still sleeping in the bassinet in our room but one day I'll get the courage to put her in her crib. I don't know why it's so hard for me to put her all alone in her room, but Brett's not helping the matter. Every night when I say I'm thinking of putting her in her crib he says "why? There's no reason to."
You can see I was trying all kinds of hair accesories. Black hat, black bow, pink bow, no bow, pink headband, etc. She's my little baby doll!
This baby with this sweet face had the worlds biggest poopy blowout at the movies the other night. Maddi and Cade were both sleeping over at friends so Brett and I went to see It's Complicated. She slept and then woke up with a huge blowout. As luck would have it...I only had 3 wipes to take care of the disaster. You'd think I'd know to keep the wipes full, I've done this before...but it's been a long time, and I'm a little rusty. TMI but this is my record of things to remember about our family.
Here she is in the bouncy seat in our bathroom. She loves to hang out in my bathroom while I shower, get dressed and put on makeup. We love you so much little Emalyn and we can't wait to see what the next month has in store for you and our family.
2 comments:
OMGosh, she is adorable!!! She is looking like a baby and not a newborn! Beautiful eyes! So awesome that she is sleeping through the night too. What a sweet girl! :)
Love the style show Emalyn and I love your beautiful blue eyes. Pam it's so fun watching your family grow and seeing all you are doing.
Post a Comment