Hard to believe it's that time again, but this morning we had the annual egg hunt at the clubhouse. None of the pictures with the bunny turned out very great. Emalyn wasn't looking in any of them and one or both of the big kids were squinting from the sun in the others. Oh well. Notice you can hardly see the bunny because Maddi and Cade are almost big enough to be in the bunny suit themselves. Ha!
After eating breakfast with 5 million people inside the clubhouse the kids went outside to wait for their age groups egg hunt. I guess the syrup from the waffles had kicked in and they were hyper and silly with their baskets.
It was pretty chilly outside so I went in the clubhouse for a while with Emalyn. I was holding her with my hand on her tummy and she was looking out and as I was talking to a friend, Emalyn's head clunked over and she was asleep. I guess that's when you know you've got a laid back baby. She didn't fuss or anything, just shut her eyes and went to sleep pretty much sitting up. Here she was sleeping in my arms when I went back out to watch the kids at the egg hunt. What a little angel!
My two big and sweet goofballs!
Let the trading begin...the kids love to open the eggs and trade treasures with friends.
The 8 and older kids were off and running for their dozen eggs. Maddi's in the green jacket.
The Easter Bunny came to visit with Emalyn. Emalyn had no idea the bunny was looking at her. Next year she'll probably be in tears if the bunny comes near her. It was another fun egg hunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment