We saw the Easter Bunny as we were walking up and I was surprised she walked right over to him with Maddi.
She even gave him a hug!
I guess Maddi and Cade are too old to take pictures with the Easter Bunny, but Emalyn was brave enough to do it alone!
We went in the clubhouse for breakfast. Not many of Maddi and Cade's friends were there but Maverick was there because he has a little 3 year old sister.
Emma did not want to wear anything except her leotard and the only way I got her dressed was telling her Emily would be at the hunt and she could see her there. Thank goodness Emily was there!
Sweet big girls and little girls.
Lauren, from accross the street was there too and her and Nathan (Emily and Abby's brother) jumped in the picture too.
I am starting to see more and more of Maddi in Emma. I hope Emma has a heart like Maddi's too!
After breakfast and hanging with friends, it was time for the 2 and under egg hunt! Unfortunately, our warm weather is gone and it was pretty chilly outside.
Sissy was happy to help Emalyn with her egg hunt.
After Emma got her 12 egg limit, she decided her legs were "broke" and wanted to be held. This is a shot of her and her little "broken leg fit". We left after this, but Maddi stayed with the neighbors to do the 8 and up egg hunt. Cade wasn't feeling well (from bumping his head on the car door coming home from a sleepover and his asthma was flared from screaming and crying after hitting his head) and decided to skip the egg hunt and wanted to go home.
After we got home, she threw another "leg's are broken" fit when Brett told her to take her shoes to the laundry room.
She finally agreed to move her shoes when I told her I'd play egg hunt with her. First we opened all her eggs. Notice how she lined them up just so. When Brett put some eggs down half hazardly, she immediately fixed them the way she wanted them.
The eggs were so hard for her to open. She would shake from trying to pull them so hard! The 2 and unders didn't get anything in their eggs because of choking hazards, but they got a good bag with marshmallows, cookies and a bunny bracelet thing.
Daddy was silly making the eggs talk.
This looks like another fit, but she actually took a break from opening eggs to dance. She dances all the time and does a few turns and then rolls around on the ground. She calls it her "Cocoa dance". I think she's watched a few too many dance videos in the car.
This was her weird body roll dance move thing. I wanted to include this picture to show her leotard under her clothes. At the egg hunt she had to use the restroom and we had to take off her dress, shirt, leotard and then panties. Ay caramba!
No comments:
Post a Comment