Monday, April 16, 2012
Going Private
For several reasons, I have decided to make this blog private. I really enjoy blogging so friends and family can stay updated with our family and pics of the kids but mainly because I love printing out my blog into a book each year. It's a great keepsake and since I don't scrapbook or print pictures, it's all my children will have of their childhood :) So, I want to keep blogging, but I only want people I know to have access to our lives. If you want to keep reading this blog, let me know, because starting next week, I'm making it private. I'll need your email address to invite you to read the blog. I know it's a pain, but I am not comfortable with pics of my kids popping up in Google searches. Leave a comment with your email or email me, pammcdonald@comcast.net, if you want to be added to the private list. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment