Friday, January 18, 2008
Cade's Medal
Cade had his last day of gymnastics for this session and they took turns doing a trick and got their medal. I missed the beginning of his cartwheel, but here's what I did get.
He wanted to quit gymnastics for a while and is now taking karate. He likes it so far and it's just another way to stay active since we don't go outside much in the winter. After his first day at karate he got in the car and was talking about what he liked about the class, etc. and he said "I have no idea what they are saying." I just make sounds. I accidentally signed him up for the advanced class so he's with kids that have been doing it two years or so. I guess those kids learned what to say at the beginning. Karate is not my thing, so I can't help him with karate talk! The teacher said he can stay in the advanced class because he's catching on quick and the beginner class doesn't work for our schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment