Sunday, August 26, 2012

Modeling Maddi

My posts are out of order, because this actually happened the day of Cade's birthday, but I'm not sure how to change the order of posts. Anyway...our neighbor is the store manager for a Sears near us. His daughter, Abby, was modeling in the back to school fashion show and she invited Maddi to do it with her too. Maddi was THRILLED to be modeling and it was fun to watch her. I left Cade's party early so I could see both of her shows. When I got there, she was just coming out of the dressing room and she was getting her tags cut from her clothes.

She did her own hair, but they did her make up and picked out her outfit.

Getting lined up for the first show!

Maddi and Abby! Abby got to model a school uniform and another outfit. It pays to have your dad as the store manager :)

Maddi had a great time. Before the show, Abby's dad took them on a tour including the behind the scenes of Sears and Maddi really enjoyed that. She had a lot of questions for Adam. We certainly miss the Ball Family, but the Key's family who moved in their house is such a nice family too.

And here comes Maddi on the runway...

...work it girl.

A very pretty girl, if you ask me. What's even better is her inner beauty!

Maddi had so much modeling, that she was asking me afterwards how she can do more fashion shows and modeling.

All of the models after the first show! Some, I think most of them, were from an agency. What a fun experience for Maddi! You did great Maddi girl. So proud of you!

No comments: