Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Down for the count?

So the last post said nothing can keep Maddi down. Now I'm thinking she's down for the count. This is the third day she is sick. Not so sick today, but still has a low fever around 100 so I can't send her to school. She is bored, I'm bored and I REALLY hope she can go back to school tomorrow. This bug is nasty and everyone who has had it has been down for a few days and then it seems to come back. So fun. She has been my little shadow when she is feeling well and has energy than it's back to the couch to get some rest because she is really low on energy. I've been doing "home school" with her to keep her up on her school work. She is missing next week of school because we're going to visit family in Texas. Looks like I'll still be "home schooling" for another week and then I'm retiring from being a "home school teacher" hopefully for a long time!

No comments: