This seems to be Maddi's theme song lately. She woke Friday with fever, sore throat and threw up. Took her to the doctor and it was not strep throat, maybe the flu, but probably a virus because she didn't have a cough or anything. By Friday afternoon she was running around like her normal self. Saturday she went to two birthday parties and had her friend Maddie sleep over. She woke up Sunday with a tummy ache (no vomit), headache and 102 fever. Ugh. She stayed on the couch while her friend played with Cade. She later ate pancakes and was feeling better. She ran around like her normal self with her friend Maddie H. and we've ordered her to the couch for the afternoon since her friend has gone home. Oh yeah, might be the flue since she now has a cough, sneezing, and body aches. Brett is all achey now too and I'm not feeling great, but I think I'm more tired than anything. I just hope Maddi feels better and the rest of us can avoid whatever she has. Her are some pictures from the sleep over last night and this morning.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
I get knocked down....
but I get up again! Never gonna keep me down.
This seems to be Maddi's theme song lately. She woke Friday with fever, sore throat and threw up. Took her to the doctor and it was not strep throat, maybe the flu, but probably a virus because she didn't have a cough or anything. By Friday afternoon she was running around like her normal self. Saturday she went to two birthday parties and had her friend Maddie sleep over. She woke up Sunday with a tummy ache (no vomit), headache and 102 fever. Ugh. She stayed on the couch while her friend played with Cade. She later ate pancakes and was feeling better. She ran around like her normal self with her friend Maddie H. and we've ordered her to the couch for the afternoon since her friend has gone home. Oh yeah, might be the flue since she now has a cough, sneezing, and body aches. Brett is all achey now too and I'm not feeling great, but I think I'm more tired than anything. I just hope Maddi feels better and the rest of us can avoid whatever she has. Her are some pictures from the sleep over last night and this morning.
The kids were playing "chase the flashlight". It was actually very dark and I used my "night portrait" mode and it turned out like this.
Maddi is now in control of the flashlight.
TWISTER!
Crafts with Maddi and Maddie. It's so confusing to have two girls with the same name around. Our Maddi is Maddison and the friend is Madelyn, so we tried to call them by their real names, but we'd forget and get everyone confused. They are in the same class at school and they go by Maddi M. and Maddie H. They actually like that they have the same name and like to pretend they are twins, but then again my Maddi tries to be twins with Cade too. She is obsessed with twins and really wants twins when is a mommy. For now she can practice being a twin mommy on Blake and Case, her boy twin cousins.
This seems to be Maddi's theme song lately. She woke Friday with fever, sore throat and threw up. Took her to the doctor and it was not strep throat, maybe the flu, but probably a virus because she didn't have a cough or anything. By Friday afternoon she was running around like her normal self. Saturday she went to two birthday parties and had her friend Maddie sleep over. She woke up Sunday with a tummy ache (no vomit), headache and 102 fever. Ugh. She stayed on the couch while her friend played with Cade. She later ate pancakes and was feeling better. She ran around like her normal self with her friend Maddie H. and we've ordered her to the couch for the afternoon since her friend has gone home. Oh yeah, might be the flue since she now has a cough, sneezing, and body aches. Brett is all achey now too and I'm not feeling great, but I think I'm more tired than anything. I just hope Maddi feels better and the rest of us can avoid whatever she has. Her are some pictures from the sleep over last night and this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment