Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Spy with my Little Eye....

Cade's Legos ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!!!
Here is a shot of Cade yesterday with his Lego explosion in the play room. Doesn't he look happy surrounded by Legos!?! Let me assure you he was not so happy when he and I spent FOREVER cleaning up the Legos.
So this morning I realized although the play room Legos were cleaned up, I found them on the coffee table in the family room. If you look closely, you'll see all sorts of other "junk" on the table including a sock of Maddi's, a sock of Cade's, an egg carton (they were playing a game with it), a pokeball, Cade's toy bag, and who knows what else.
This is the lovely pile found on Cade's dresser.
This creation is on Brett's nightstand. He created this Tuesday and Brett was working late and Cade went to bed before Brett got home. He left this for Brett to see when he got home from work. Isn't that sweet? But, alright already, he saw the creation now put it with the rest of your creations in the play room!

This would be the random pieces from the Batman Jail found on my dresser. He took it apart and was in the process of getting it back together. Ugh....

I love that he is so creative with Legos and I don't want to stifle his imagination, but I really don't want to see Legos everywhere I turn. It's too bad that he was forced to clean up his pile in their bathroom and on the office desk before I could get pictures of those too.

I keep reminding myself that he will have a child just like him one day. It all works out in the end!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Unfortunately, he will probably still love to play with Legos years from now. We miss you all. Amy

Tracie said...

Oh my! it looks like my house! Alex has legos EVERYWHERE!!! Alex has a lego creation blog with his friend in Fiji... you and Cade will have to check it out http://thelegofriends.blogspot.com/.

Tracie

amy said...

Yes, my biggest kid (Chris) still loves legos. In fact, he is working with Hayden to put together some giant Star Wars lego thing right now. It has been sitting out on Hayden's train table for weeks!!