So much fun with the family.
All of the girls, minus Breezy, and we let a boy, Quinn, in the picture.
The kids found another lizzard!
And he's captured!
Pretty little Maddison Shea.
Omie made pasta with these three. Paul and Cade were busy watching tv or something, I'm sure. First step, wash hands!
Stirring the pasta.
Putting it in the machine.
And now shaping it into bow ties. It was quite tasty. Good job kiddos.
The rest of us made our own pizzas for dinner.
After dinner, they went to an art class. Maddi was so excited to take the class.
I guess painting makes you hungry...snack break.
Back to painting.
The finished products. I was amazed at how well they all did!
After painting class, it was time for some glow stick fun.
Time for bed for everyone, including Mr. Quinn.
Brett flew out of Austin early Thursday morning. The kids and I went to the outlets for a little shopping and then we went swimming and had a laid back day and Al took us to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. We were all ready for some down time. While at Omie's house, I noticed Emalyn had been upstairs for some time by herself and was very quiet. I went up to see what she was up to and found her sitting on the floor where Cody and family were staying and she was holding up Bentons markers and shouted "markers"!
She had colored all over her legs and inside her shoes.
Emalyn was so proud of herself! I am so glad she colored on her skin and not the walls or carpet or her clothes. They were not Crayola Washable markers and the marker didn't come off very well until we went swimming at Schlitterbahn the next day. Silly girl. I guess she felt left out that she didn't get to go to the art class the night before.
I took my kids and Maison shopping and then to lunch at Jason's Deli. Emalyn got her own ice cream cone and loved it!
After dinner, she was being silly instead of getting her pjs on.
She loved this little chair. That little chair was at my Omie's house and I remember using it to reach the sink in the bathroom there. I wonder how old that little chair is? After this it was off to bed for another fun day at Schlitterbahn on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment