I kept looking at the trampoline and couldn't fathom how it was carried perfectly over the fence without damaging our fence, our house or our neighbors house, or even the trampoline. It was placed in the perfect spot for a trampoline in their yard, not too close to the house or patio. We left it there for 3 days until we rounded up enough neighbors to lift it back over the fence into our yard.
This was the only week we were home in July. The kids had VBS at church and I worked in the nursery in Emma's class for 2 days. Maddi and Cade had a great time. Emma and I, not so much. It was ok, but she got very jealous any time another baby came near me. I was glad it was only for 2 days. I'm sure she would have been fine if I wasn't in there. Maddi didn't have any dance this week so it was a nice break. She had time to play with friends. Cade had a swim meet during the week and an all day conference meet on the weekend. He did awesome and got first place in almost all events. I feel terrible, we never got pictures of him swimming this summer. I brought the camera several times but I couldn't take pictures and watch Emma. By the time Brett would get there, it would be dark and we can't use a flash during the meets. Trust me when I say, Cade is an amazing swimmer! Maddi fixed Emalyn's hair into pig tails for the first time for the swim meet. She looks so grown up!
Emalyn has turned into such a girly girl. I LOVE it! I don't know what I'd do with a tom boy. I promise we haven't influenced her at all, but this girl loves her accessories. She loves shoes, bracelets, necklaces, sunglasses. So stinking cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment