1. This crazy girl. I could take multiple pictures of her each day with all of her funny things she does and wears. This was taken in the car today as I drove Maddi and 3 other girls to dance. Emalyn refused to put her shirt on and I refused to let her wear pjs (I had to teach a class after the carpool) so she went naked. She wanted to be naked. She's a nut! It was 44 degrees outside and raining but it didn't seem to faze her. A nut, I tell you. And stubborn. And I love her. And she makes us laugh.

2. I was telling the kids they would leave school early Friday for our trip to Iowa. Maddi and Cade's reaction couldn't have been more different. When I told them we were leaving at 2:00, Maddi wanted to know why they couldn't just skip the whole day. Cade was upset that he was going to have to miss library. He wanted to get more books because he's already read all of the books in his class library. Such a nerd, and I love him for that. And that pretty much sums up Maddi and Cade, and I wouldn't change either one of them. I love them both for who they are.
3. I'm making a Milky Way cake later today to take to Iowa with us (we are going for the Aggie football game). It has 11 Milky Way bars in it! It's so good and I can't wait to eat it. I'm going to make a 9 by 13 to take and a smaller square pan for our family to eat before we leave Friday. I thought that would be rude to take a half eaten cake but I also don't have the willpower to wait to eat it until Saturday. And that's sad, but true. No willpower at all here!
No comments:
Post a Comment