
So I'm posting these in backwards order, I guess. Here are some pics of dancing during the weekend at the Dells. Maddi and Daddy before the day got started.

Maddi got picked to dance on stage in one class. 3 girls get to dance on stage at a time and then they do it in age groups. It was a jazz class and the song was from Hairspray.

Maddi, Em and the teacher Charrisa.

Some of the kids from Maddi's dance company with the hip hop teacher. Maddi is on the front left with her fingers by her eye again. I see the teacher is doing it too, but not by her eye. I guess this is where she got that pose she keeps doing. The kids had a great time in this class doing a hip hop dance to "Daddy mack will make you Jump-Jump".
No comments:
Post a Comment