Saturday, October 6, 2007
The Whole Story
So today at soccer Cade took the Pokemon cards to return to the little boy he got them from. His dad said that the little boy actually gave them to Cade because they were all doubles of other cards. I was relieved to know I don't have a thief on my hands and felt bad that Cade was in trouble all week for nothing. We talked to Cade about how the whole thing could have been avoided if he had just told us the truth in the first place. Our other troubles this week with sneaking food, etc. are still odd, but hopefully this stage will end soon too. He is till grounded from Pokemon for his other Pokemon issues like taking the cards back and sneaking them while I was getting the mail, but he's only grounded for a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the saddest scarecrow I have ever seen! Looks like the festival was a great time!
-EBD
Post a Comment