Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cade's Party

Cade had his 6th birthday party at a place called Bogie's. They have bounce houses, video games and glow in the dark putt putt golf. Brett was trying to teach them how to play foosball but the attention spans didn't last very long.
Cade with some of his friends playing the video games.

Maddi and some of the girls were playing fortune teller with one of the video games. The fortunes the girls were telling were quite humorous.


I never got a good shot of Cade with his cake. Brett videotaped and a friend took the pictures while I lit the candles. This is one of the best shots we got of the cake. It was a Wall E cupcake cake. Love those cupcake cakes because they are cute and you don't have to cut them and nobody can argue over getting the corner pieces. I love to hear the kids singing Happy Birthday. It's so cute how they add on pizza..ooh, la, la...scooby doo on channel 2....big fat lady on channel 80...etc.

Maddi playing putt putt. They had to wear socks for the bounce houses and then she put the flip flops on without taking the socks off. Quite the look, huh?

Some of the kids on the golf course. It was so neat with the glow in the dark. All the kids had a blast.


I think Cade was excited about his shot here.


Cade had a great party with lots of friends. Happy Birthday little Cade Man!



No comments: