Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We all Scream....

For Ice Cream!!! Sunday afternoon Cade and Maddi were over at our neighbors playing in the sprinkler. All of a sudden Cade ran into the house frantically looking for his $3.00 dollars because he heard the ice cream truck and he is going to buy ice cream for everyone. He found his money and took off outside and was down the street before Brett and I figured out what he was talking about and what he was doing. I seriously think he would have ran around the whole neighborhood had we not stopped him. Luckily the ice cream truck came right in front of our house and the kids came out of the woodwork. $3.00 won't buy much from an ice cream truck these days, so we let Cade keep his money and we bought the ice cream for them.
Happy kids with their nasty looking popscicle-ish sponge bobs and spider man treats.

Looks tastey, huh? Not even I would take a lick of that thing!


No comments: