Princess Cocoa on her thrown. She always lays on that little couch when we are reading books or anything. So funny. She's getting groomed tomorrow, so she's looking scraggly!
And Lesley, these pics are for you, my friend. Lesley seems to think I'll want to remember that I was pregnant one day and Emalyn might begin to think she's adopted if there no belly pics of her, so here you go. I'm 28 weeks. Brett's out of town, Maddi's at dance, so I had to rely on Cade to photograph so they aren't great, but here they are....
We have another sonogram Thursday to see if the placenta has moved (crossing my fingers) and I am looking forward to seeing little one and making sure she is still a girl. The kids will get to go with me because they don't start school until next week so this will probably be their last time to see their sister until she makes her debut.
3 comments:
Okay, Pam. Let's talk. Your belly is TINY! I looked like that when I was 8 weeks pregnant with this second child. You look fabulous. I should no longer post belly pics. hahaha.
Love Cade's room. He's so sweet.
No, my belly is not really that big. However, my butt and thighs have grown more than my belly and that's no fun either! Some days I wish my belly was bigger so my butt would be smaller.
What a cute little bump!! Cade's room looks great, love the color!
Post a Comment