
Wednesday night was the 3rd grade musical called, Pirates, the Musical. Maddi had a solo in a song and she did so great! You can watch the video below. Everyone did such a good job and it was really fun to watch. We've known most of the kids since we moved here when Maddi was half way through kindergarden and they were all so little and now they are almost 4th graders and are so grown up. This is Abby and Maddi before the show.

Daddy and Emalyn waiting for the show to start. This is one of Emalyn's funny faces that Cade and I love. Cade calls it her giraffe face, and I don't understand why he calls it that, but it's funny. I just wonder what goes through that babies head when we take her to movies, dance competitions, school events, etc. She seems to love it all and does so well just sitting with us and hanging out.

I love this picture of Maddi when she's singing because of her cute little dimples and she just looks so happy!

This was at the end of the show and the kids on stage weren't sure what to do next. Pretty funny. The little girl to Maddi's left, Jillian, was the main girl as the stow away.

Maddi with some of her friends after the show. Some of them were pirates and some were peasants, or something like that.

Maddi with the music teacher, Mrs. Van Camp. The video below is the song that Maddi had her solo in (I can't get it to upload so hopefully I can figure it out later. It's too big). They sang it at the beginning of the play and at the end. It was a good thing they sang it twice because Brett accidentally erased the video of their first time singing it! We're so proud of Maddi girl and so happy she had so much fun preparing for and performing the 3rd grade musical.
1 comment:
Wow, a 3rd grade musical that sounds like a lot of work for the teacher!! Maddi looks so cute!
Post a Comment