Tuesday, February 5, 2008

11 minutes of sunlight!!

So, as I was reading the paper while eating breakfast this morning, I checked out the weather section. I was shocked when I read this from the Chicago Tribune...

February's opening days have hosted just 11 minutes of sunlight!

Are you kidding me?!? I know it's been snowy, cloudy, foggy, etc. but I didn't realize we've only had 11 minutes of sunlight in 4 days. I know you're thinking of calling the movers and moving up here right now. Better hurry and get here, we're about to get another 8-12 inches of snow tonight. That's on top of the 8-10 inches Thursday/Friday and the 3-4 inches Sunday during the Super Bowl. Just make sure you bring your shovels so you can clear a path to get everything moved in! On the bright side, it's a nice and warm 34 degrees today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to hear about all your cold, wet weather. (You know I do not like the cold!) Yesterday we were in the 80's and on Sunday Levi actually got a sunburn!

We miss you guys and hope to see you before tooooo long!
Give Maddi & Cade a kiss for us!

The Lairds

S, J, B, & S said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy! This morning it was almost 80 degrees, but now we're down in the 40's. I really wish it would snow here!! Build a snowman for us!