Who doesn't like to get a good deal on things? You won't believe my deal of the day today! My friend, Erin, told me about an airline that has 10 seats at $10 on every flight. Today I got an email from the airline that they were opening seats on flights through July 31st. After much frustration and getting kicked off the website a few times I finally got 4 round trip tickets to Greensboro, NC with taxes for (drum roll).........$128! After booking I had to confirm with Erin that our plane wasn't going to fall out of the sky because it was missing a wing or something. Don't get your hopes up Texas readers, they don't fly to/from Texas. Why are we going to Greensboro? It's only 200 miles away from Myrtle Beach where Maddi has National Competition for dance. I still can't believe that price.
For all of you who need another way to procrastinate, here is a blog that I read about in the Chicago Tribune a while back. Sometimes she has some really funny stuff and I was cracking up when I read her blog from today. I find it so true. Check it out http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/. Sorry but I don't know how to make it wear you just click and it takes you there. Copy and paste the address in your browser.
I'm off to get my beauty rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment