So, I'm adding a new poll on the right. Who does Maddi look like? I know she's wearing makeup which makes her look a little different, but I just wonder who everyone thinks she favors more. I'll do the same with Cade some day. He's just so hard to get pictures of!
Since Maddi only had one dance today, we went to eat at a Mexican Restaurant by the theater. The food was certainly not anything to write home about, but it was decent. We've certainly had worse Mexican food in the Chicago area! It's just so strange to me that they use white cheese on everything. I'm used to the greesy cheddar cheese. I asked for "yellow" cheese in my enchiladas and they were pretty good.
Click on this picture to make it bigger and look in the background of the river. Behind Brett the water is frozen and there are ducks/geese sitting/walking on it. Then it is free flowing to the waterfall. It was pretty cool. Notice Brett isn't even wearing a jacket and Cade only has a vest. It was a toasty 32 degrees today and the boys didn't feel the need for a jacket in such balmy conditions.
On the way back from the restaurant we walked through the Hollywood Casino to get to the parking garage. The kids had fun looking at the Hollywood sets. Check out the hotties under the "some like it hot" sign.
Cade posed with his long lost twin. When we first walked past it Maddi was scared of it because she thought somebody cut the gorillas head off. What a goofy girl!
1 comment:
Before I even saw your poll I said wow, Maddi looks just like Brett!
Your hair looks cute!
-EBD
Post a Comment