2. I love Spring. It's so nice to see green grass again and flowers blooming. It's such a breath of fresh air. I never really appreciated it so much as I do living here where we actually have a winter season and you just can't wait to see something other than snow. The people who lived in our house before us planted so many bulbs that are springing up and growing. It's fun to watch it all come up and see what it's going to grow into.
3. Gas prices are insane. I paid $3.89/gallon for gas yesterday. I can remember being in high school and filling my car up with $5.00 of gas and driving all week. Of course it was a small car and I really only went to school and friends houses close by, but still. Wow, I sound so old saying that!
4. I love a clean dog. Cocoa went to the groomer today and now I'll give her attention. What do they do at the groomer to make her smell so much better than when we give her a bath at home? She smells like a wet dog when we bathe her. I need to learn the groomers secret to actually make her smell clean and not so much like a dog.
5. Duck tape is the hot fashion trend for spring. You know you hear about using duck tape for all sorts of random things. Well, Maddi had warts on her fingers last year and we had them lasered off because lasering is supposed to be the most effective way to remove them. It was somewhat painful for her and downright discusting for me to watch. I had no idea she would have holes in her fingers where the warts were removed. A year has passed and now some of the warts are back. Instead of lasering again I went online to see what the other options are. There were all sorts of articles about using duck tape to remove them. So Maddi is now sporting duck tape around her finger, it's quite a fashion statement. After talking with other parents, a lot of people have used duck tape to remove their kids warts with success.
1 comment:
we're still in hawaii (our flight home was canceled) so I'm sitting by the pool reading blogs on my phone
Anyway... to my point... warts... alex gets them too and nothing worked to get rid of them (freezing, etc) until we started him on 100iu of vitamin e. He takes one gel cap a day and the warts are gone! Call or email me if you want more info!
Post a Comment