Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Fun Weekend

Saturday morning Maddi didn't have dance and Cade's soccer game wasn't until 4:00 so we had a nice lazy morning around the house. Then we got dressed and headed to Uncle Julio's! The kids are showing off their tortillas. It was delicious as usual! We ran a few errands and then it was off to Cade's soccer game.
Here is our #29 in action warming up before the game.
Here he is talking while warming up. I wish I could plant a microphone on him to hear what he says during the game. He's always talking to his teammates and the other team.
After the game he was super dirty. Hard to tell from the pic but even his nose and mouth have mud/dirt on them. I asked why his hands and face were so dirty and he said "I was kicking the ball a lot". Yeah....and....back to the first question...why are your HANDS AND FACE DIRTY?
Sunday Maddi had a competition. She was playing around with some of the girls while they were waiting for production. They did well and scored well, but they didn't get top 10 this week but they had fun and that's what really matters. There were some really good groups and it was fun to watch.
Sunday night we had dinner on the patio and the kids and Brett had fun throwing the football around. It was such a beautiful day in the 70s with sunshine. Maddi came over to me and said she really doesn't like throwing and catching balls but she's doing it because daddy wants her to. How sweet is that? She is such a pleaser! I told her it was good for her and it makes daddy happy.


Here is a little clip of Cade's soccer game.

No comments: