Everyone always says he looks like a football player and I must say he looks like he belongs in the uniform, huh?
He's playing tackle football, which scares me somewhat. I can't wait to see what he thinks of tackle football. He is beyond excited to play but we're talking about the boy who came off the soccer field crying because he fell down. How will he handle tackling or getting tackled? Stay tuned to see how that goes when practice starts in July.
Saturday night Brett and I went to the Gala for the kids school and we "won" a movie night basket from the silent auction. The kids were very excited to wake up this morning to see the huge basket of movies, candy, popcorn, and gift cards. The animal they are holding was part of it and it's to lay your head on while watching movies. None of us parents could figure out what the character was from. Cade woke up and right away said "oh, look at the lion from the Horton movie." Brett and I had a great time at the Gala, but stayed out way too late. We went to bed after 1:00 and Cade was up at 6:02 to greet us.
Sunday the kids went to a birthday party and had a blast in the jump house and making tie dyed shirts. Brett and I got to go eat lunch together and went ring shopping while they were at the party.
2 comments:
Ring shopping? Are you getting engaged again? Ha! I am curious!
Cade does look like a football player! I have to admit I hope Hayden doesn't want to play football! Makes me so nervous!
Awww, the kids are soo cute. I can't believe how grown up they are! I am jealous that you needed a winter coat in May...it actually hit 100 degrees at our house today! I cant get over the idea that Cade is old enough for football. Wasn't it just yesterday that you found out you were having a boy?? Time flies way too fast! We miss you so much! Amy L.
Post a Comment