
One of my favorite things about living away from Texas is that the summers are so fun. We don't have to worry about the heat and avoid going outside for most of the day. It has been even more mild than usual this summer and we are LOVING it. I just laugh when Maddi complains of it being hot when it's 85 degrees. Doesn't she know where she comes from?!? An 85 degree summer day would be cold in Texas. To enjoy the beautiful day we headed to a local park that has a free tram tour, a fun playground and a very small zoo. Maddi and her friend, Jane, were all smiles while waiting for the ride to begin.

I'm pretty sure that Maddi is part monkey. She's such a climber!

Spider-Cade to the rescue.

We're at the "funky" stage. Maddi and her friends are losing their young, sweet looks. They've lost their teeth and don't have the cute toothless grins anymore. The big teeth are in and man are they big. They just need to grow into those teeth....but then they'll all have braces...and then they will be big grown up pretty girls and the boys will be interested in them....and that scares me!

This bald eagle was staring at us the whole time at the zoo. It was so pretty.
1 comment:
I think they look cute with the big teeth. Me....I looked like a beaver. SO bad!!!
Post a Comment