Today was a MUCH better day! Emalyn was pretty much her old self. She got more and more like herself as the day went on. Thank goodness! She still has some of the rash, but it's much better. We had some pictures taken last Saturday and I was so happy they turned out as well as they did. I knew Emalyn was iffy and not feeling so well but I was determined to get our pictures because our lives are about to get seriously crazy until the middle of July. She woke up with the high fever and was diagnosed with the ear infection less than 12 hours after the pictures. Poor baby girl and the things we make her do....Here's a few of my favorite pics we had taken:
1 comment:
What a beautiful family you have. What fun you all have and I'm loving being able to enjoy your days.
Post a Comment