Friday, July 15, 2011

Wednesday = Dance

Wednesday morning started out early with dance again. Today Maddi was in Cuban Pete, their petite jazz dance. Here are Emily and Mads before they danced.

This picture is from the first day they danced, but somehow I put it on here. Maddi looks creepy here. Ha!

Little cutie in her tutu!

The girls with their teacher, Miss Jamie.

Our family with our dancing girl. This hot pink sweatshirt I'm wearing was my lifesaver. I didn't pack a single warm clothing item. I froze the first two days at the dance competition and then I bought this sweatshirt at Broadway at the Beach. Best $20 spent on the whole trip, if you ask me.

Sometimes Emalyn is Miss Independent and wants to stand up like we do in pictures. She's so funny.

After Maddi danced, Brett and another dad took the kids to play mini golf. They had a blast.

All of these pictures from today were on camera phones. Love technology! After awards, we went to Chick Fil A for lunch and then dropped off Brett, Cade and Emma at the hotel. Cade went to the pool and beach with another family while Emma napped and then Brett and Emma joined Cade swimming.

Maddi and I went back to watch several more hours of dance. Here's Kate, Jaden and Maddi watching the senior solos. Maddi looks like she's been through the ringer.

After watching all the dances, Jaden came to our hotel with us where we ate dinner and then went for a night swim. Here's Mackenzie, Stephanie, Jaden, Kate on the back row and Avery and Maddi on the front row. Only 4 dance families stayed at the hotel we stayed at, but it was kind of nice to not have so many people around non stop. I liked our hotel better than the one everyone else stayed at. We had stayed at that one 3 years ago and this one was better. It was a day of dance and then finally to bed to get ready for another fun day.

No comments: