1. I just have to say that as much as I love my little Cade and I am so thankful to experience having a boy and a girl....boys STINK! Cade had 3 neighbor boys over this afternoon and they were playing outside. Keep in mind it's about 40 degrees with lots of wind so they're aren't out sweating in the heat of the sun. They came in and were playing in the play room and it just stinks like little boys! Not like body odor or anything, just little boys who've been outside. When Maddi has friends over it's just not like that. I am totally not looking forward to having a house full of teenage boys who REALLY stink. I am so thankful for Cade but I am so thankful that I only have ONE BOY!
2. Maddi lost another tooth today. It's the top side one next to the front teeth and she looks so weird! It makes her front teeth look huge because there is a big hole next to them. If the other tooth on the other side falls out she'll look even more strange with just her two big front teeth and holes on either side. Tooth fairy has been busy around our house.
3. It's April 11th and we are to get snow tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Just as things are starting to turn green and flowers are popping up here comes the snow. Spring, where are you?
4. My kids have been to school a total of 6 full days in the last 4 weeks. Why, you ask? I took the kids out of school the 4 days before Easter to go to Texas. Then it was our Spring Break. Last week was the first week back and I took them out of school Thursday to go to the city with Todd and family. Wednesday and Thursday this week were early release for Parent/Teacher conferences and today they were out of school all day for no apparent reason. Maybe next month they'll go to school!
1 comment:
Wow, ya'll have been BUSY!!! I just read through your Spring Break posts. SO much fun! I can't believe you took FIVE kids on the train by yourself!! You are my hero!
Post a Comment